Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Going Red!!!

Just had my haircut last Sunday... was feeling a bit frisky, decided to highlight as well... a few weeks back I caught sight of this particular colour which I tot was real cool... It was Red... not orangy red but a dark red... dunno why but I liked it...
So as usual, got myself to Fusion (KLCC), looked for my favourite stylist; Nigel. (If you are looking for a great short do, look for him. Price might be on the high side but definitely worth it...) and plonked my butt on the seat...

I never needed to tell him what do to.. he just cuts whatever style he wants and it turns out great!! I suppose it helps when I dun dictate... I mean what do you think you will get if you say "trim a bit only ya, i want my fringe this way, I want the back this way, i want it layered this way..." so at the end of the day what do you get? Your way la.. ugly or not it was your choice...

For me, from the first day I got my haircut from him, it was always based on trust. I always tell him, cut whichever style you think will look good on me. The only thing I do tell is whether i am planning to keep the length or not. So far he has yet to fail me yet (touch wood)... and every cut is a different style.

So, back to the red hair... check the pictures out... :D


Front View


Right Side View


Left Side View

Dont think it is obvious enough? Trust me it is.... The lighting is playing it down. Let me show you one more pix.. with flash... Ready?

Now look at that.... aint that red enough? haha!! I am still trying to get used to the colour.. So far feedback has been positive? Anyone want to comment further?

Why red? Coz I have tried almost every other colour... I even had 3 colours in 1 hairdo..once.. only once... thank God my boss is Japanese... haha!! if not he would have flipped... Ironically when he saw the 3 colours he says he is more used to seeing girls with such hair rather than full black... Goes to show how many Japanese girls left in Japan has their own natural hair colour huh? Well, boss has been outstation the whole week so he hasnt seen my new hair..shall see what his reaction is... :D

Next up....? Purple.... yeap...you read it right... purple...!!! those deep dark purple that only shows when the light is directly shining upon it... but that would have to wait for quite some time.. I usually grow out the old colour before colouring my hair again.. just so that i dun damage it too much.... So we shall wait and see....



5 comments:

mocha said...

gone were the baby spice days... hehe... nonetheless, still nice... hehe....

Nihcia said...

haha!! that hairstyle I long time never do already...
After started working everyone said look too kiddish....
then again I have not had long hair for over 2 years already...
Most ppl say I look better with short hair...
You think?

mocha said...

if most ppl say so then i i think they should be right la... haha... i am a bit biased when it comes to this.. hehe... anyway, whatever that make u comfy and confidence is the answer la... others are just opinion...

Nihcia said...

Never really knew that you like my hair long.. haha!!
Those were the days when i get called Baby Spice, Chun Li and etc...

Anonymous said...

Hi do u know where Nigel is working as a stylist now? Used to go to him in Fusion but he is no more around.