Friday, June 5, 2009

The act that instilled fear....

Yesterday, 4th June 2009, my baby bolster died... :(


My mum was having her bouts of spring cleaning and decided to give my bolster a few hard whacks to shoo away any dustmites that might have been there... In the act of doing so, she murdered my bolster because the the skin of my bolster was already old and frail and it could not take the hard blows by my mum... so it just split and it's inerts started spilling out... It was truly a sad day... I have had the bolster since I was a wee little baby and have hugged it with me so such a very long time.... I hope it died feeling well loved... :)


What made the act worse was that it was done with the witness of some of my other frens which were sitting quietly on my bed... upon seeing the cruel act, everyone feared for their life... They were worried that if they misbehaved that they would get the same treatment and their inerts would be exposed as well... So one by one started lining up along the wall and stood real still... "sshhh.... if we stand real still she wont notice us... " they stood so still they were hardly breathing... There were just worried if they made any wrong moves, that it would be their lives next...


But dont they look adorable squeezing in fear...? hehe!! my cute story of the day....

3 comments:

countloon said...

i gonna leave my bolster behind when i going to join my wife soon, u wanna adopt him?

Nihcia said...

haha!! Not unless your bolster is 28 years old as well.... :D

Loon said...

mine is 10 yrs old only. he's still young and still can be educated to suit ur style. he's eager to learn and a team player. hahahhahah