Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tis the Season to be Jolly...

Fa la la la la la la la la....


It's Christmas again!!! My MOST favouritest season of the year.... Although this year my time has been quite packed with work and studying and I didnt have much time to enjoy the festivities and go for my Christmas shopping.... I still love this season..

Managed to squeeze in a few things though.... :)

Baked some gingy men for all to eat....

Made some small Christmas cards for all to receive.....

Wrapped a few pressies.....

and made a pop-up card..... (for a closer look, check out my other blog)

Sadly that is all for now... lets see what I can squeeze in with 1 day more to go... :)

2 comments:

mw said...

Woah.. so much effort.. Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Nihcia said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!

*it's an effort I like making... :)