Monday, July 12, 2010

Ai Chin the "Oracle"

It was a very non-eventful weekend this time round... :( Next weekend might be interesting if I am hardworking enough; so try and keep me motivated...

So anyway... I didnt do much this weekend except challenge "Paul the Octopus" and "Mani the Parakeet" for the results of the world cup finals results...

I predicted Spain to win but with a tie at 90 mins... and lo behold... that was the exact results... the score was 0-0 until spain scored in the extra time... Me is good...*beams with pride* hahah!!

Before you say that I am bluffing, here is a picture of my Whatsapp which I was msg-ing my friend... Notice the time stamp at 7.32PM on July 10th...

It is my fate to be able to predict for others to bet but not myself... haih... So far my predictions have ran true except for the 2 games of which I betted with my own money (albeit only RM5) and my predictions went down the drain... So it is proven, I cannot use my predictions for my own gains no matter how small the winnings are... I will just lose... but if I predict for others, then I might win...

So does that make me more accurate than the Octopus and the Parakeet? I dont just predict the winner, I predict how they will win as well... muahahaha!! Or maybe it's a fluke...no ones knows for sure...

No comments: