Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ideas Anyone?

I am in a predicament... My company's annual dinner is coming up and the theme is Cross Dressing... At first when I heard the theme I was thinking oh it was going to be simple for the girls and tough for the guys... but then after much consideration I think it is easier for a guy to cross dress than a girl... reason being all they need to do is to put on a skirt and automatically they will look the part... but then for girls.. I think putting on pants on definitely not enough right? Then how?
Of course I would prefer to look 'yau yeng' la... hehe!! but I cant seem to figure out what it is that I should wear... Easiest for me is to wear my dad's army clothes la.. But I am missing the boot.. plus when I told my sis she said, girls also in the army ma.. So I need some other ideas as well.. something which would make me look interestingly male.. hehe!! but not disgusting.. So dont ask me to wear Ah Pek singlet, boxer short and selipar Jepun ya... haha!! and pretend to scratch my crotch ever so often.... actually that would be a funny look... but I would like to look good if possible ma..
So whoever who has a bright idea... please feel free to suggest...!! hehe!!
Btw, anyone know how to make up so as to make me look as if I have some stubbles from not shaving? hehe!! Need to look realistic ma... :D

5 comments:

mocha said...

ideas?? hehe... hmmm.... put on some suit lor... ala dick tracy like that... haha... or dress as carpenter or lunberjack... hahaha....

Nihcia said...

suit hard to find one that fits me.. or else I also like... what to do, too short and shoulders not broad enough....
I had an idea, find another 5 girls and we can go as Village People... hehe!! cute!!

mocha said...

hehe.... or austin powers la.... hehe....

Nihcia said...

My colleague dressed as Austin Powers liao last year when they had 70's performance...

ala said...

1. Tarzan hehehehe...
2. Male Orang Asli
3. Pak Lah
4. Samy Vellu
5. Cosmo-nut
6. Penguin (villain in Batman)
7. Superman (can wear red underwear outside ma..)
8. Phua Chu Kang.
9. Male gymnast.
10. Andy Lau in Running on Karma
11. Male Pilot.
12. Sailor.
13. Ghost Rider.
14. Hell Boy.
15. Mega Man.
16. Captain Jack Sparrow.
17. Mechanic in overall.
18. The Mask.
19. Zorro.
20. Bozo the clown.