Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Paintball!!!!!

Went for a paintball session last weekend... Joined my sister and her colleagues for a game of shoot Yew Khuay(my sister's colleague who became the target of the day...)... haha!!
It has been such a long time since I have last played paintball... The last session must have been a somewhere last year with my colleagues... Remember shooting my boss right in the face... Oops... haha!!
This time round we went to TT Sports Park in Subang for our game... they are supposedly the cheapest... By the end of the game I would agree... We only had 11 ppl and the bill only came up to RM73 per person... I paid also RM150 the last time for the same duration and amount of games.... (that was in Sunway Extreme Park)...
But then cheap does have its cons though I doubt the cons was due to the price.. just the games that they offer... I used to play 'Capture the Flag' or 'Capture the Base' which essentially forces you to move forward but over at this Park... they just played a game of tag.. well similar la... Just 2 teams shooting each other until one side is totally eliminated... Takes the excitement out of the game coz 'Some Ppl' just stood there at the last bunker and refuse to budge... and they just start shooting... The bunker was so far that if you were at the opposite end of the field.. the markers wouldnt even reach... Cheh!! and then start to think that they are so experienced and so good at the game hence they always win... Cheh!! A bunch of crap... If I were not to move the whole time I would also avoid be shot la... Cheh!!! Where is the spirit of the game... the challenge of charging ahead... All gone... I repeat myself again... Cheh!!!!! :P No sportmanship whatsoever...
But anyway... it's just a game... Which everyone was targetting Yew Khuay... him and his big mouth... haha!! Too bad... farnie fella.... Shot me 3 times though... As if one not enough... :( Marshall already say... shoot once and if hit you are out.. lousy fella shot me 3 times... he said he wasnt sure whether I got shot or not... so Shoot a a few more times... haai... Now my thigh got blue black... Sniff Sniff... but then again I kinda asked for it la... I accidentally shot him at close range until his skin peeled... Oops...but overall it was fun!! hehe!! Vegetable oil tastes bad.. Yuckies!! (that is what is in the paintballs... vegetable oil with colouring...)

Yew Khuay under seige....

All smiles at the end of the game...

Waiting for a chance to attack....

Our final team..... See the green patch on Yew Khuay's t-shirt... I shot him at close range... the skin peeled off.. Ouch!! Sorry ya... didnt mean to....

Held at gun point....
So anyone up for a game of paintball?

5 comments:

mocha said...

wohooo...cool....nice pants... hehe....

Nihcia said...

haha!! Of course... They are original American ones... My father's old pants... hehe!!
Ya.. See how thin he was and how fat I am to be able to wear them right? Thank God it was when he was in his twenties or thirties... but still shy la.. haha!!

mocha said...

hehe....no wonder looked familiar... am looking for US marine ones... veli nice... haha....
lets go shoot some live rounds la... baru exciting... haha....

Nihcia said...

Shoot live rounds? You bring la.. I dun mind... hehe!!

ala said...

jom paintball!!! It has been quite some time since my last game.... :)

bole organise askar lwn civillians. hehehehe