Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Read Something...

I read something recently... somehow after reading it I felt a mix of emotions... a bit of sadness, a bit of wonder, a bit of disbelief, a bit of discomfort, a bit of upset....
Overall not a good feeling... :( Felt a tad yucky... (for the person who uses the word yucky all the time, No, it is not your mail that I read.. dun perasan...)
At that point of reading it just made me think how little I know of this person now whom I have always thought I knew well... Either that or how much a person can change through time... I have always though the core of who that person is would never change... I mean just the type of person they are... How do you change that? We can tone down, tone up, change some attitude towards things.. but I have always thought that who we truly are(the type of person) is hard to change.... Now I know differently... It is odd to know this... really odd... and disturbing...
But oh well, I learn something new everyday... :)

1 comment:

mocha said...

ppl change.... :) that is for sure.... either that or u thought u know that person well enuf.... lifelong learning campaign...thats why u learn new things everyday... hahaa........