Thursday, October 25, 2007

Daily Journal of 20 Lilies...

These few days I have been greeted by an aroma of lilies the moment I step through my door and into my house.... and everytime I take a look at it, it gives me a new surprise.... Let me give you a chronological review of it's coming of age... hehe!!

Day One....
All were shy buds... Only one was peeking open....

Day Two...
One has fully bloomed leaving 19 more to go....

Day Three...
All of a sudden 11 was already blooming... this is where the aroma of lilies really kicked in...

Day Four.....
Woke up and 3 more decided to open up and say hi....
By the time I got home in the evening, another 3 said hi too!!

Day Five....
All 20 in full bloom.... Arent they just beautiful.... hehe!! I tot maybe one might be too shy to come out and play but in the end it did... hehe!!

So now there are 20 fully bloomed lilies in my living room... But the olders ones are weakening... How sad.... hopefully they will last til Saturday... then they would have lasted for a full week... hehe!! Keep on blooming lilies!!! I am rooting for you!!

P/S: Dun mind the different colour and lighting ya.. amatuer photograhper... hehe!!

5 comments:

mocha said...

wah.... nice nice... i remember getting lilies on my graduation day... hehe...but i dun remmeber how they smell like... hahah...

Nihcia said...

haha! they wont smell the same coz they were different type of lilies...

mocha said...

ohhh.... this lily special wan ar?? haha...

Nihcia said...

Yups... These ones are called Oriental Lilies... your graduation ones are called Trumpet Lilies I think... not too sure... Another nice type is Calla Lilies..

ala said...

another type is water lilies.. muahahahaha