Monday, October 22, 2007

Pictures and Pressies....

Just posting some pictures from my birthday as well as some pressies... all gift givers will remain anonymous so that nobody gets jealous of anybody for not getting the same... hehe!! But you know who you are and thank you for the effort and thought put in... obviously I am such a accessories girl huh? haha!!

Let first have some pictures from Chew-san's daughter's wedding....

No we did not plan to wear the same style of clothes... it just happened....

The daunting drinks.... scary huh?

Hoping it wont taste as bad as it looks....

Cheers.....!!! (didnt taste too bad... surprisingly quite smooth...)

Next up... my teeny cake.... hehe!!


Aint that cute.. my tiny egg and my egg jelly.. my mum specially made for me... she poured the jelly into an empty egg shell... so cute!!!
Mummy, Daddy and Me....
Ai Li, Me and my jelly egg... (daddy chopped off Ai Li's head...oops..)
Yummy!!! my cute egg jelly!!!
My biggest surprise... 20 stalks of white and pink lilies... thank you!! ;)
They are slowly blooming... aren't they pretty!!!
Ang Pao (no reward for guessing who this is from... )
A cute heart from Tiffany with a pink stone embedded in it... pretty....
Earrrings with pearl ends from Kenji...
A broach from Eclipse... okay this one comes with a dress as well but then I didnt know how to photo the dress without wearing it so I think I will just show it when I do wear it.. :)
Another unexpected gift.... A bracelet.... (sorry picture not clear... no skill ler...)


Okay... this is kinda out of context but we bought this while shopping on Saturday and I just wanted to show it... Ai Li bought the bracelet for me and vice versa me for her... a be-early Christmas gift.... hehe!!

Now this is what's so special about this bracelet... It is a charm bracelet and mummy bought us a each charm to start off with... I chose a flying pig... isnt he cute!! according to the lady at the shop... it is suppose to bring me luck when I rub it's bottom 3 times... so cute!! hehe!!
Okie... those were my gifts for the year... I like them all so so so much... thank you everyone who got them for me.. I know there is still one more to come... she hasnt gotten around me meeting me yet..but I will add that into this post once I get it...hehe!! You guys are all great!!!

8 comments:

mocha said...

celebrity celebrating bday?? hehe... so many pressies wan and so many suprises..hehe... where got fun somemore... haha... hope u enjoyed your bday....i belanja u bday dinner when i get back la... hehe....

Nihcia said...

not celebrity la... just a very lucky person... :) not so many... just a couple... but all surprises are super duper nice... :)
hehe!! okie... will bug you for it when you get back!! :)

mocha said...

like that not many?? hehe... maybe everyone thought i am too old for pressie la... thats why i only got 3 this year... hehe....

Nihcia said...

Aww.... dun be sad.. I will help you tell all your friends you want more ya... 3 only meh? I tot by item and what I know of got 5 already wor... no ar?

mocha said...

hehe.... ok ler... 3 person gave me pressie... hehe..

Nihcia said...

cheh... I only got 2 more than you only ma... Next year maybe ledt 3 like you leh...

mocha said...

ohhh nooo... next year i will be more than 3...will make sure that... hahaha......must be more than 6... hehehe...kiasu ma....

Anonymous said...

haha somebody knows you love accessories!!