Monday, September 8, 2008

In Loving Memory....

A faithful companion...
A trustworthy fren...
A perfect fit for me...
An endless list of memories...
21 Oct 2000 - 7 September 2008


A fren very dear to me passed away yesterday.... It was a shock when I first found out... It was surreal... didnt expect it to happen... definitely wasnt expecting it to happen... you have gone through much worse and still survive... but it seems this was one trip too many for it... You gave me one last 'tick' and went on your way....

You will dearly be missed... you have gone through so much with me... and you have always been there for me... through the highest mountains and the deepest caves you have been alongside me.... Through rainy days and sunny days I could always count on you.. But the time had come for me to say goodbye...

I remember when I first held you in my hands... I was unwrapping this real long piece of paper that just went around and around you entire body... poor little fella... got kinda tangled... but once I got you out and and placed you on me... you were a perfect fit... :)

Throughout the years you have gone through some minor and major parts replacement and yet still survive... You were really a fighter... Even when you momentarily stopped due to excess vapour and everyone thought you were a goner, you still managed to revive yourself back... but this time was just beyond your means I suppose... :(
How I wish you didnt have to go this way... couldnt you have just given me warning first?

Goodbye my dear fren...

May you always be fondly remembered....

Time of death : 1120

5 comments:

mocha said...

wahhh...obituary...sad sad... everything that comes into our lives will one day bid us farewell. will hafto learn to accept it.. may the skin rest in peace......

Nihcia said...

sniff sniff... but it shouldnt have went so suddenly... I was not prepared... :( sniff sniff....
It went everywhere with me... Extremely well travelled skin... hhehe!!

Ken said...

wah...i thought what happen...see see it's your watch?

Nihcia said...

hehe!! must dramatic a bit ma...
All my watches are precious to me.. All have sentimental values wan... When each one dies I will get very sad wan...

Ken said...

really. then some of my watch i accidently left behind. by the time i go back it got kidnap :(