Monday, September 15, 2008

Yaay!! Results are out!!!

Finally....!!! after a month of daily checks my results for my Management Information System is finally out!!!
After such a long break from studies and exams I was real nervous as to how I would fare in the exams....
Guess what I got?
I got a score of 89/100!!! hehe!! Yaay!!! It is considered a Higher Distinction Grade... I am not gloating ya... I am just genuinely thrilled... hehe!! I am so easy to please... I am grinning ear-to-ear as if I scored a Higher Distinction for the entire MBA but it is actually only for one subject... haha!!!
Lets just keep my fingers cross that I will continue this trend throughout my whole course... I would truly be estatic if I did... but the coming module is daunting... I am now doing Maketing Management but the next one is Law for Management... sounds scary huh? I am worried... with my terrible memory.. I forsee myself doing real bad in that subject.....

2 comments:

mocha said...

wahhh.... congrats ar.... keep it up...

Nihcia said...

hee hee!! tq tq... shall try... :)
any additional motivation?