Monday, February 2, 2009

Joke of the Day...

This happened to me last week and I found it so hilarious...

One fine day at work, I was in the office working and I got a call from home... Ai May called me and said "Aichin! You wearing wrong shoe.. you wearing my shoe..."(We have similar shoes)
I looked down and said "You sure?" She kept insisting and asked me to look at the heel... It's new.. so I did... Hmmm... looks new... and the shoe did seem less worned out as I previously remember.. so perhaps she was right.. So I said Ok Ok... Asked her to wear mine for the day..

So at nite, we went to dinner together and after dinner I started staring at her shoes.. they do not look like anything of mine.. Kinda ugly and flat which is not really how I like my shoes..Then I told her "Ai May, those are not my boots la..." but she kept insisting I was wearing hers... coz of the new heels... She said she just got them done...

Then *lightbulb moment*.... I asked..."when did you fix it?" and she told me the day after she got back to Malaysia... hmm...*another lightbulb moment*... "Are you sure you wore the right shoes to the cobbler?" Without a pause she say the shoes were from her car so it couldnt have possibly been mine unless I swapped it in Singapore which I didnt of course since I didnt wear it to Singapore... One final test question.. "Are you sure you didnt come into the house first with the shoes?"

Upon her face was the looked of enlightenment that has dawned over her... she went "Oooh... No wonder it felt so high.. .I was wondering why I buy such high shoes... then no wonder it was a bit unsteady to walk in (I tend to wear the outer edges more than the inner)... Hmmm... but I got it repaired wor.. and even got the guy to polish it (Now I know why it looked less worned in the offfice!)..." She was pouting and looking at my mum... hahaha!! that was just the funniest look.. She looked incredilous that she had mistaken my shoe for hers and actually got it all fixed up and polish...

I just looked at her and grinned... "Thank you Ai May!!! :D" hahaa!!! I got my shoes fixed and polished for free just coz my sis was blur enough to notice all the differences in the shoes and still think it was hers... Muahahaha!!! :D Farnie!!!

No comments: