Monday, December 20, 2010

Malakoff 2010

Just went for a 7km run yesterday... The irony of it was that from the day I registered for the run two months ago (after an invite from a fren) til yesterday, I did not go for a single jog... haha!! Lazy me...

The route, was treacherous.... There was too many hills to count but there were 2 which were distinctively steep and long... gosh! I wonder who picked this route... It was really killing me.. yeah there were downhill moments as well but the uphills were really bad... some I even needed to lean forward to balance myself...

Safe to say I walked up all the hills.. not run. haha!! :D

But hey, I still managed it in 56 mins considering my super unfit condition... I just told myself that I needed to get it done in less than an hour!!! Dont embarass yourself Aichin. ;)

No comments: