Friday, April 25, 2008

Often judged and misunderstood...

It seems that I am cursed to always be judged and misunderstood by others... ppl who dont know me and some who have not even seen me has made a judgement over me and the person whom I am... as much as I try not to let it get to me.. It still hurts to find out....
It has come to a point where I wonder whether is it that I have a certain look that makes ppl straight away pass judgement that I would always be the one in fault and not others...
People seems to always think I am the one hurting others and not the other way round...Do I look like I got no emotions? I reign them in coz i feel that I do not need to show the whole world how I feel... but it doesnt mean I dun feel it... It is just real mean of others to think so....
At least get to know me before you judge me... I may not be the greatest person but I am not a mean person either... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to people who understand and know you, they will know who and what you are, do not worry about that.

Nihcia said...

It just sometimes frustrates me that ppl can be so ruthless in their judgement without knowing the truth and making stupid presumptions...
Oh well, as long as I know who I am and I can live with myself.. that is all that matters...