Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have been tagged...

I've been tagged by Ken on Nov. 26, 2008
A-Z
A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? Elaine
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Phone
F. Favorite color? Black
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Malacca
I. Favorite indulgence? Everything.. I dont hold back...:)
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Brats?
L. Life isn't complete without? People that love you
M. Marriage date? ???!! Refer to A
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? Zilch
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges!!
P. Phobias? Being alone
Q. Quotes? "Aim for the stars and you might touch the top of the trees"
R. Reasons to smile? Dont need one....
S. Season of choice? All seasons...
T. Tag 10 people. Lets not trouble them ya..
U. Unknown fact about me? if it's unknown... How would i know?
V. Vegetable? Eww...
W. Worst habit? Temper flairs when me not happy...
X. X-ray or ultrasound? What kinda question is this? X-ray la...
Y. Your favorite foods? All kind of yummy food...
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

I've been tagged again by Ken on Nov. 26, 2008

1.The age you'll be on your next birthday : 28
2. Place you want to travel to : Europe
3. Your favorite place : My bed
4. Your favorite food : Too many to choose from...
5. Your favorite pet : Dont have one...
6. Favorite color combination : Black and White
7. Favorite piece of clothing : You cant ask a girl to chose 1 piece of clothing? it never happens...
8. Your all time favorite song : Dont have one.. I like so many...
9. Favorite TV shows : Reality TV... am a sucker for it..
10. First name of your significant other/crush : Who? Where?
11. Which town do you live in : Puchong
12. Your screen name/nickname : Nihcia
13. Your first job : School teacher. I taught KH to Form1-3
14. One bad habit that you have can't live without : Showing my temper?
15. Worst fear : Being alone in this world
16. Things you'd like to do before you die : See the world without restrictions
17. The 1st thing you'll buy if you get : Something for everyone around me

No comments: