Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Day 2009

The day started yucky... :( I had exams.. and to make things worse... it was Business Finance... I was miserable... To top that off...I slept at 5am and got woken up by my MD at 7... isk isk isk... Thankfully it wasnt as bad as I had expected... It is all now is God's hands...

And I was off for my dinner... Reservations was made and the lasagne was recommended...

This was where went...

SassoRosso... an italian restaurant tucked away in KL... cant quite remember the road name...

The dinner date... Suyin....

We ordered the mixed platter of antipasti, a wild mushroom risotto, a lasagne and a side order of sauteed mushroonms... unfortunately due to the inavailability of a proper camera and a phone that can either not flash or flash all out plus white plates and table cloth... the picture of the food were not at all appetizing... so lets skip it...

Food was actually quite good... unfortunately the highly recommended lasagne was my only complain.. haha!! perhaps not to my taste... but the risotto was particularly nice!!! Definitely a place to come again just to try the other stuff on the menu... :)

All in all a great ending to a not so great start of the day....

Happy Valentine's Day...

No comments: