Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am such a teeny bopper...

Yeap...you read it right... at the ripe old age of almost 28 years, I am still a teeny bopper at heart... Why? I dont know why... I just am...

I just watched Hannah Montana the Movie and I liked it!! Not shy to say it either... haha!! If you gave me another Lizzie McGuire the Movie, I would watch it too... Happily pay the RM12 to watch it in the cinema...

I myself am not sure why I am such a teeny bopper but I suppose I enjoy watching such movies... Simple story lines which teaches us a lesson in life... I like the simple love stories which only seem to exist is the love life of teenagers apparently... haha!!

There is also 2 particular songs I like in the movie, the first is 'The Climb' and the second is 'Butterfly'... at least I think that is the title of the second one... It's a story sung by the daughter for the father which I felt was pretty sweet and touching...

I am just such a sucker for such stuff.... Even cried during some scenes in the movie... yea yea..I am hopeless... hehe!! But I am happy being hopeless... :p

No comments: