Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just My luck... :(

I got into another accident... yes yes.. I just had one not long ago... yes yes it is my new swift again... I think I really got to buy a whole pamelo tree, pluck all its leaves and soak in them for 24 hours...
I am just so sad... again this was caused by someone doing something illegal and I got the brunt of it... :( This time I was at the road behind True Fitness in Hartamas, I was innocently swerving into a one way street lane and down comes this motorcycle coming the opposite direction at quite a high speed I might add towards me.. I managed to stop but the idiot didnt.... He knocked into my car and was so nonchalant about it... as if it was my fault... he didnt fall off and his bike was not damaged but unfortunately my car was in bad shaped... he knocked a hole into my front bumper.. I can just imagine how much I need to fork out to replace that.. a few thousand I think being this part is from Japan... :(
The to make it worse.. the guy just stood there as if nothing was wrong... and he asked.. you wanna report or you wanna settle.. I told him I didnt know how much it would cost to replace the bumper.... He said to report he will have to pay RM300... so if wanna settle he will pay me only Rm250... my God.. for an entire bumper you think RM250 enough? you must be out of your mind.. So I said I wanted to report. He say report then report la... Told me to take down his number and started driving off.. When I asked for his name he refused to give it and sped off... Lousy Asshole...
So I reported the case.... Had to go to Jalan Bandar which I didnt even know about previously... Then when they ran the motorcycle's number through the system, it turns out that the motor belonged to a Malay guy instead of a Chinese guy which banged into me... Things begin to suck even more after this.. the guy says that either the number plate is stolen or the motor was sold without a change of name... So possibility of it having insurance is a question mark... shit! and then the number was a Malacca number and they needed time to investigate the owner over.. plus he said that Malacca's address are never fully correct.. Double Shit!! So now I am faced with the possibility of not being able to claim and forking it out of my own pocket... Shit Shit Shit!!
I am really wishing that motorcycle gets stricken by some weird incurable disease which will put him in excruciating pain but will not kill him... and slowly he will just rot to his death... I just cant stand all these irresposible ppl who put others in trouble and feel no remorse about it..
You know what is worse? All the policemen in the station automatically assumes that the fault was mine when I said I had an accident involving a motorcycle.. as if they are such great innocent ppl whom us car owners bully.. They keep asking me..the motorcyclist is injured or not? Did he fall down? What is the condition of the motor... Jeez... Hey!! He was the one not following the rules and I was the one which got innocently banged into... :( They only took my side when they read the full report.. .No way in hell could it have possibly been my fault...
Then I went through the whole condescending look again when I got the photo of my car taken... I think he didnt even try to take a proper shot assuming I was at wrong... he didnt even wanna tell me properly when I can get the photos... Just asked me to ask the counter when I came to collect the report... But the officer who was in charge of my case told me to ask the photographer when so that i could collect both together rather than one at a time... See la our wonderful police officers... This is where I would like to commend the officer Jamaludin B Mohd for being so kind...
So now, for the big reveal.... the motor's registration number.. Please take note.. and if you see him get his details and if he does not co-operate... maime him!!! give me 2 knees in the balls and 2 tight slaps across the face and bend all his fingers backward.... Yes, I am cruel so dun cross me... :P

MAS 2594
Currently, I am a sitting duck.. I need to wait for some sort of closure from the police investigation... Hopefully I can claim but even if not so then I would just have to repair my car at my own cost... :( So please hunt the guys down for me...... :(

2 comments:

mocha said...

well... what can i say... maybe the pomelo tree thingy helps la... :(
i had bad experiences wif the police at jalan bandar too... i flash my ID, then i was 'tuan' onwards and was treated like a VIP... anyway i gave a piece of my mind b4 i left and told them they shud be more profesional... haha...
best experience was at PJ police station... not only i got VIP treatment, i got my car repaired for free... hehe... courtesy of the officer in charge...

Nihcia said...

Well you are lucky you got such an ID to flash... we normal citizens just have to bear with it la... :(

The saddest thing is the possibility that I cant claim that fella who banged me la.. It is so unfair... I checked with Suzuki and total replacement cost is approx RM2k.. :(