Thursday, July 26, 2007

MPSJ 10km Run


Anyone up for a jog? hehe!! Or more like a run... Suddenly me gung ho wanna go for it... The last time I went, I swore I would never ever go for a 10km run ever again.. That would be my first and last time... Goes to show the saying never say never is quite true... How was I to know that i would have the sudden urge...
I am still not confident I will run the whole way... No wait.. I am very sure I will not run the whole way but hopefully I can complete it within the qualifying time and get a medal.. Dun play play.. I actually did get a medal the last time I did it.. I completed the run in 1 hr and 20 minutes... But at that time i was much fitter than I am now... hmm... not so good..
Qualifying time for men is 60 mins and ladies is 75 minutes... So with less stamina and less time... What are my chances? hmm... haha!! better not think about it.. I shall just set my sight on running from lamp post to lamp post consistently.. :)
Managed to convince a few of my colleagues to run along.. they are all probably fitter than me... hopefully I wont embarassed myself by trailing way way far behind..
So who else wanna come along..? You can register with the form that is on the website http://thestar.com.my/subangjaya/
For those who doesnt wanna join can come cheer me on... Or pick me up if I totally puncture half way and cant get myself to the finish line... haha!! :D

No comments: