Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING....

Tis the season to be jolly.... fa la la la la, la la la la...

Tis is also the season of giving... I just love christmas!!! It's my favourite time of the year... It is just so festive... the malls are all decorated.. everything is lit brightly... then there's present!! :) It's all just really really nice..

As usual, it is the time of the year for me to play Santarina... :)
First up!!! Isuzu Malaysia...

Every year everyone in the office gets a little something from me... First year it was candy canes, Second year it was bell shaped chocolates in an origami box so this year I had something new up my sleeves... First.. cards...

This idea just popped to mind... It just looks like a jagged pattern when u close the card.. but when u open it up it becomes a christmas tree... :D

Next up..! The gift itself... :D Cupcakes!!! yeah... the trial lots I did before... this time round it is the mass production... Chocolate, Lemon and marble cupcakes all topped with chocolate and sprinkled with christmas trees and wreaths... :)
Now that we are all done... time to pack!!! Whoa!! I didnt expect to have so many boxes.. haha!!!
Well, cross you fingers hard and wish... a box might be coming your way!! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
!
HO! HO! HO! HO!

2 comments:

mocha said...

i guess mine would be the biggest?? haha... no??
wait... tak tau malu.. haha..

Nihcia said...

Waah... if it were, after u finish it you might get diabetes...


urs is the one in the picture... ;)