Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am feeling soooo Bleh!!

Am sitting in my classroom now attending the lectures on Global Marketing... I am so not into it right now... How can a lecturer just go on and on and on.... It took him 2 hours just to run through 16 slides... Aaarrgh!!! I am just so so so not into this class right now... feeling very Bleh!

And guess what?!! He kept on saying we did badly in our Assignment 1... but then he didnt want to tell us exactly.. except for this one girl who is with him right now discussing over her score..and he allowed her to explain and he actually conceded a few points... That is just being biased... It is just not fair... Probably he just put a big Zero when he saw my name on my assignment... Think he doesnt like me... Oh well.....

It seems that this time round... No HD for aichin... :( I swear it is by no fault of mine....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's most definitely not your fault... don't feel bleh. *hugs*

Nihcia said...

aww... hehe!! u felt bleh too huh?
*hugs*