Friday, January 23, 2009

Aichin's many fortunes...

Hehe!! Have been eating fortune cookies these past couple of days... So me got many many fortunes.. hehe!! not exactly la.. just 3 so I decided to share my fortunes since my blog has been so neglected...

Fortune Cookie #1 says:

DO WHAT YOU LOVE TODAY AND NEVER REGRET FOR NOT DOING IT...

(wise advise... *nods*)

Fortune Cookie #2 says:

THE GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO...

(Hmm... quite true I suppose.. *nods again*)

Fortune Cookie #3 says:

SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH OTHERS TODAY...

(Shall try and spread the joy then...*nods a final time*)

*new update

Fortune Cookie #4 says:

BEHIND AN ABLE MAN, THERE ARE ALWAYS OTHER ABLE MEN...

(What da??!!! This one I totally no get it.. *shakes head*)

Let's see whether I eat any more cookies.. then I shall update my fortunes.. hehhe!!

In the mean time...

GONG XI FA CHAI EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got one fortune saying thing for u...

'want more fortune, eat more cookies'
- cookie monster

hhahahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

恭喜发财, 歲歲平安 and 年年有餘

Nihcia said...

haha!! Good fortune... shall try a few more then.. ;)