Monday, January 5, 2009

My Christmas....

Last year.. my christmas was quite a quiet one.. didnt do much... My eve started with this little greeting from Denise... thanks... so cute... :DChristmas Eve nite was spent at my TKD instructor's house... food was damn good.. my annual intake of roast lamb was waiting for me... It was as delicious as I remembered... had the ribs till they were bare... the rest of the food was great this year round too.. so much variety... best part of it all was being able to catch up with Saz, Ching Yee+husband+family, Vivien, Hong Wai & Isabelle...Have not had such a getogether for such a long time.... It was nice... My first christmas pressie was from Ching Yee....

A turquoise coloured stone pendant... Sorry.. dunno what stone but it is really nice... :) Her sis gave me a frenship band as well but I didnt snap a photo..thanks Ching Mun...

Then home I went to open pressies with my family... Here is where the fun starts... I bought us some crackers from Marks & Spencer to play with.... hehe!! The gifts were just trinkets but the popping was cool...hehe!! Have not popped one for the longest time...
Then came to my pressies... hehe!!! My present for the year from my sisters was my cute little Thomas Sabo Schnauzer Doggy charm... nice!!! :D
Ai Li made an extra effort this year too!! She handmade me a butterfly pendant....and for such great efforts.. she gets a cute snowman in return... hehe!!!
I have one last pressie... a special doll with a very special msg.... She's got a secret to share... Shhh.....
Hehe!! That wraps up my christmas pressies....

Now for my christmas day... had lunch at a fren's place... had really good devil's curry... and super large popiah... heheh!! At nite there was my dinner at Elcerdo... but u already know what I ate there... :)

I enjoyed my christmas thoroughly eventhough this year was a very simple and personal affair... :)

Hope everyone was happy with my gifts... :D

3 comments:

mocha said...

havent collected minE!!! :p :p

Nihcia said...

haha!! ur's was in a form of a white box with 9 items inside.. :P

Anonymous said...

adushhhhhhhhhhh!!! why all ur xmas presents r like good for ntg one??? beside as a decorative n collecting dust or end up in my dog's stomach?

oh ya, it's the thoughts that matter rite?? hahahhahahahaa