Thursday, September 13, 2007

Got Tagged....

Just got tagged by Ming....

5 Things In My Bag
1. Wallet
2. Handphone
3. Keys
4. Thumb Drive
5. Maglite

5 Things That Are In My Wallet
1. Card.. (loads of them - Credit card, IC,ATM Card, Gym Card etc)
2. Money
3. Stamp collecting cards ( all those buy 10 then free 1 ones)
4. Name Card
5. Receipts

5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom
1. My queen size bed with everything on it....
2. My dressing table/Accessories collection table
3. My wardrobe
4. My collection of soft toys
5. My huge mirror

5 Things I Wish To Do
1. Travel the world without any financial limitation
2. Get a studio apartment
3. Have my own paper and ribbons shop...
4. Have the ability to achieve my wishes...
5. Wish this list is limitless... hehe!! greedy...

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
1. Typing this
2. Pretending to work...haha!!
3. Thinking bout my outstanding tasks at work...
4. Thinking should I go for TKD training tonight?
5. Thinking what to fill this last row...

I think I am skipping the 5 person to tag... nobody reads my blog.. so either way they wont know they are tagged... :)

2 comments:

mocha said...

hehe.... so free wan?? haha.

Nihcia said...

shhh... not free... working you know... :P