Thursday, September 27, 2007

I need a double...

Seriously I do... Aiyo... I need to be in my office to get certain things done... but I also need to be at Pekan to conduct some fitment... and then I need to arrange for another vehicle analysis out of office but in Klang Valley... and I need to prepare documents for my colleague while I am out of office which is in my company PC and which the additional info needs to be gotten from the actual vehicle itself which is parked in the basement in which the building I am not in at the moment coz I am doing the other stuff outside.. and to top it all off.. I got business visitors from Thailand which I am suppose to have a meeting with in the office on the day which I need to be out but in... Oh isnt it just confusing...
I need to help in time management at this point... but then again it is not that I dont manage my time well but all things love happening at the same time making it virtually impossible for me to do all at one go... This is the biggest reason why I really need a partner with me in my dept.. It always happens in such a way... when there is nothing urgent then no problem occurs.. but when you have urgent matters.. it is made worse with all the occuring problems... I just cant split myself into 2 or 3 or 4 to be available to attend everything and be on top of everything... My boss has really got to see this la... haai.. really need to sit down and talk about all this with my boss... God... when is Shee's replacement coming in... At least that would reduce one of the urgent jobs in which I need to complete... Aiyo..stress nye...
Like at this moment... I am at work... reason why I can type this posting is coz I am waiting for a supplier who is suppose to come at 1430 to have a meeting with me along with confirmation of certain improvements made on the part... but he is late... and I have another vendor who is suppose to come at 1530 which I then pushed to 1600 coz the earlier supplier is late... it is now 1515 and still no sign of the first vendor... and upon the arrival of the second vendor I need to remove all the door trim of the vehicle... exchange some parts and put everything back together.. after that I need to send him back to his office... in Shah Alam.... and after that I need to rush to DHL warehouse in Subang to collect some urgent parts which I then need to deliver to Pekan tomorrow while I have a trial fitment there as well... While I am there tomorrow, I also need to be here in the office to check on the vehicle which will come tomorrow to confirm some part number which I obviously cant do without seeing the vehicle... Wonderful right? So all my schedules are overlapping and everything is urgent... Aiyo... :(
What else? I need to go Pekan on Monday as well for another trial fitment as well as finish the documents I need to finish with the info of the vehicle which I have yet to have laid eyes on... Wonderful right? Then I need to be out of the office again the entire day on Tuesday while still having the urgent documents pending because I have not seen the vehicle... I could have postponed the Monday fitment to Wednesday but then my guest from Thailand is visiting on Wednesday... So now... which is more important? Aiyo... difficult la... how la to juggle everything? :(
On top of that I need to concern myself on all the weird and wonderful problems that is constantly occuring around me... :(
HELP!! I need some HELP!! Will somebody just get me so HELP?!! Anyone knows how to clone? Or brainwash my boss into hiring?

2 comments:

mocha said...

hahah... dun lar split yourself... too many aichin nanti... haha... well, those are some challanges that u'll hafto face.... it will make u stronger and a much better person...

Nihcia said...

Ya... I know they are challenges I need to face.. which I am la.. but Need to release somehow ma... right? :)
Hmm... stronger and better are? hmmm... a bit bit ler... hahah!! maybe weaker and older then how? stress ma... hehe!!