Monday, September 17, 2007

Something Funny....

Last Saturday was Ai Li's birthday... she turns 30 this year..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI LI!!! oops.. now everyone knows... hehe!! never mind la.. she looks extremely young.. ppl usually mistaken her for my younger sister so the age thing is just a number to her..
First things first.. must give a bit of background... every year my sister will announce her birthday to the whole family well in advance so that no one forgets... One month before... then 2 weeks before... then one week before... and a few days before.. haha!! ya.. she is obssessed that ppl dont forget.. hehe!!
So this year.. she did the same.. and since we went down to Singapore a couple of weeks ago she repeated it to my elder sis..
So midnight struck and her birthday came... we all wished her heppi birthday except for Ai May... tick tock tick tock... Ai Li waited... still no call.. she waited til 2 plus in the morning I think... and still no call.. she merajuk liao... but never mind.. give chance.. maybe tomorrow morning..
So morning came... she woke up and tick tock tick tock... and still no call... she merajuk to the extreme liao.. then mum asked me to msg my sister to ask for that day's date... that was about 2pm... then we went out for a hair cut.. sister wanted a total makeover for her hair on her 30th birthday... so at about 3pm I got a reply from Ai May... guess what the msg said? " 15 Sep" and nothing else... so I replied back... "And....?" I was laughing by then... Ai May really forgot and Ai Li was pouting... haha!! Then about 10 mins later I got a call from Ai May.. " Oh my God!! I forgot!!! Aiyo... I totally forgot...... etc" haha!! I was laughing my head off by that time... Ai Li was merajukking like small kid and pouting already... haha!!
So anyway... Ai May called her and wished her... but then not without paying a price... Ai Li asked Ai May to sponsor/partially sponsor the hair makeover which came up to RM400.... she rebonded and coloured her hair.. good thing the stylist is my fren or else it would cost much more... and that is also with the haircut itself being free... Ai May ask, how much Ai Li wanted her to sponsor and Ai Li asked her back... " How guilty do you feel to have forgotten my birthday... how much is that guilt worth?" hhaahah!! So in the end Ai May said she will pay SGD150... so Ai Li was heppi back again... But it was just so hilarious... If you could only see Ai Li's face... haha!!! ;)

2 comments:

mocha said...

i remembered her bday but i no longer haf her phone no... haha.. please send my bday wish too aili.....

any new pics of aili?? haha

Nihcia said...

Okie okie.. will send your wishes... You want her number? I msg to you ler...

Got got.. wait ya.. I need to download.. hehe!! Always slow to do that ler.. But she looks the same la... no difference...