Sunday, July 13, 2008

Management Information System - BCO6503

My first module out of the 12 modules I need to complete to get my MBA....
Started the class last Friday and it lasted through to today.... 15 solid hours of lectures.... I am so drained... haiz.... On top of all the lectures, we needed to complete 3 assignments in 3 weeks.... Yikes!!
First assignment... Microsoft Excel... well not too bad.. already quite proficient with it but was thought how to use macro... cool!!!
Second assignment... Microsoft Access.... Microsoft What? haha!! I have never in my whole entire life even ever touch Microsoft Access much less setting up a data base with forms and reports....
Third assignment.... Written paper of up to 1800words with presentation on a certain industry and it's relevance to MIS.... haiz... I thought I was over all these thesis writing... apparently not... Worst still, not much guidelines as to how the format goes... Hmm.... should I just follow what I did for my thesis?
Anyway... it is 1609 now... just came back from my class which finished at 1500.... still contemplating whether I should attempt the access or go get some shut eye.... hmmm.... which should I pick... hahah!! Decisions decision....

2 comments:

mocha said...

access is a database thingy!! so easy wan meh?? haha...learn word, access?? haha...

Nihcia said...

hey!! access is not easy...!!! :P

Anyway... this is just for the practical assignement... there is still the project paper which is a mini thesis....

Aiyo... kenot all be hard ma.. must be a combination of easy and hard...