Friday, July 4, 2008

The pressure is ON!!!!

I received an email yesterday from Sunway College informing me of my schedule for my first module of the MBA course I have signed up for... Here it is.... tadaa....!!!!

Management Information System
( MIS – BCO 6503 ) module are as follows:

Friday 11 July 2008 = 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Sat 12 July = 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sun 13 July = 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Sat 19 July = 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sat 26 July = 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sat 2 August = 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sat 9 August = 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Sat 16 August = Exams
Time : 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm

Upon receiving this, it truly dawned on me that I have just committed myself to this for the next 18 months. Just several weeks ago I issued my largest amount cheque... a full 5 figure cheque as the first payment... Yikes!!!
What makes it more daunting? Look at the short period of time between the first class and the exams... !!! It is only 6 weeks!!! Between that we will have individual & group assignments and presentation to complete as well... and this repeats 12 times!!!! I am suddenly feeling extremely pressured... What have I gotten myself into? Can I take it? Would I complete it? Conquer it? Achieve good grades? Pass with flying colours? I am worried... Very worried...

Oh well, all is done... The rest is up to my own hardwork and dedication I suppose... Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

mocha said...

hehe... all the best...less time for yourself after this.... 18 months is better than my 36 months!! haha...

Nihcia said...

so true... for that I am truly thankful... but then again the exams come along at a much quicker pace... haha!!

mocha said...

ohh... just realised...while u are in your first week of class, i should be diving tioman!!! haha....

Nihcia said...

You just had to gloat la hor.. rub it in la hor... gigit you wait!! :P