Monday, March 30, 2009

6 Down and 6 More to Go....

It's days like today that I look forwards to these days... A nice day out... nice meal, good movie and great company.... These days don't come by very often nowadays... With work and studies... There is never a moment of down time except for the few precious days like today when exam has just passed *phew* and the next module comes up in 4 days...

What does that leave me? 5 whole days of not needing to think about anything at all besides the obvious work... No need to think about assignments, presentations, classes or more importantly study for exams which I dread more and more each passing module....

Well here I am... 6 modules down and 6 more to go... Who would have thought that time passes by so quickly and I would have gone through 9 months of my MBA... Woohoo!!!

What does that leave me? 9 more months??!!!

*Takes a deep breath* Aichin, you need to look at it half full... it's not 9 more months to go... It's, "I am half done!!"... yeah.. that's a much better way of seeing it... :) It's gonna be Ohkay...

No comments: