Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I need another Job... NOW!!!

Today it took me 2.5hours to get to work... left home at 0730 hrs and only got to office 1001 hrs..

This is getting way out of hand.... I need another job... preferably in Puchong.. If not Putrajaya, Cyberjaya or Shah Alam also accepted...

Quarter by quarter (yeah... it's quater) of the year it gets a little bit more jam... from the day I moved to Puchong and it took me 45 mins to get to work to now it takes 75 mins for me to get to work and this is on normal days...

On spectacular days like today when it rains... Tadaa... 2.5hrs...

Haiz...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta get yourself a helicopter to ferry you above the traffic, girl... :)

Nihcia said...

You wanna buy me one?

Puhleeezzz.... pretty please with sugar on top?

*stares hopefully with hands clasp together* :D

Anonymous said...

/is thinking that I should get a new piggy bank soon... a really big one! :)

Nihcia said...

hehe!! I would buy you the piggy bank if you would fill it up!!!

Good deal?

Anonymous said...

Sounds good... but you gotta buy a nice lookin' piggy bank yeah? :D

mocha said...

relocate!!! :p :p

Nihcia said...

No money for relocation.. Also requires piggy bank collection wor... :(
Unless of course you leave for UK then you leave ur house to me for temporary care... then I pretend to jaga ur house.. haha!!