Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lost Hope, Faith and Trust

This is the way I feel about my job and company at the moment...

No appreciation of work...

No acknowledgement of capabilities (except passing on more work)...

No trustworthiness in promises...

No eyes to see the truth of useless people in the company...

worst of them all...

No bonus til May...

My life officially sucks... If anyone out there would like to offer me a job or know of a job that ia suitable and available for me... Please let me know... I need to go... Loyalty doesn't pay apparently... even in a Japanese company...

2 comments:

mocha said...

well... when its time to go, nuthing much can be done.... Just do it!!!

me leaving after 10 years!! haha

Nihcia said...

Haha!! You have an opportunity now... I am waiting for mine to come by...

Shall jump as soon as it arrives....