Friday, August 3, 2007

Clarins anyone?

Those who are Clarins user.... quickly make a bee line to Parkroyal Hotel today and tomorrow for a great deal... I just went this morning eventhough I wasnt a user... just because... no reason needed....
There was make-up, fragrances, skincare, sun-care and men's skincare... All going for a steal... there is even a limited section whereby stock is extremely limited but they are going for real cheap so it is on a first come first serve basis..
I also got tempted into buying a set for myself...God!! I am such a sucker... big huge colourful lollipop... haha!! Oh well, I admit that I am... *shy* Was suppose to just go there buy what my sister wanted as her birthday present and look see look see... but obviously just look see look see didnt do it for me.. so I ended up buying.. bought some cute make-up too... eyeshadow...they were like water colour tubes (those metal-type ones... real old school) which you unscrew the caps and just squeeze... and apply.. so cute.. so cool...hehe!! couldnt resist... bought 4 colours... :D
All in all set myself back about RM370... :( Rm150 for my sister's stuff... and the balance was all me.. :( RM 70 for make-up and RM100 for the set... oops... overspent this month again... Actually I paid less Rm20 coz the cashier miscalculated... She first over-charged... then I told her it was not right, so she double checked and found the mistake and re-calculated manually... she made a mistake and I pointed it out to her but she still looked and say "ya! correct la" so I kept quiet... Ya, I was asked why did I even bother correcting her.. after all it is added advantage to me... but that is just me.. too truthful... I just cant bring myself to cheat someone knowing that they would get in trouble for it afterwards.... I presume that if at the end of the day they found that discrepancy, the cashier in charge will be required to fork out the difference.. Then it is just plain not nice of me to make her lose money to benefit me right?
So anyway.... was quite a fruitful albeit broke morning... haha!! but this is what ppl call retail therapy right?
So what are you waiting for? Get you butt to Parkroyal Hotel...!!!

No comments: