Monday, August 20, 2007

High maintenance questionaire

1.Favourite Cosmetics Brand?
Red Earth/Body Shop/Loreal/Estee Lauder/Clarins/Elianto (depending on what cosmetics you are referring to)

2.Your must-have beauty product?
Mascara

3.Do you like Pink?
Yup!! Bright Fushia Pink...

4.What's in your Purse/Handbag right now?
wallet, hp, keys, card holder, name cardholder,lipstick, ID tag, pen, tissue

5.how many handbags do you own?
Hmm... never really counted.. but i believe i have exceeded 10...

6.how many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not really a shoe person.. Less than 10 I think.. No wait... more than 10... less than 15.. haha!! I still vehemently deny that I am a shoe person..

7.Cutting edge design or boho chic?
Cutting edge I suppose.... never imagined myself boho... probably might look like a Bozo...

8.Thongs or French Knickers?
None of the above...

9.Skirt or Pants?
Both!

10.Vest top or T-Shirt?
Both... like the look but I dun own a Vest top...

11.Do you wax?
No.

12.how often do you get a manicure?
When I feel like it.. not often though....

13.how often do you get your hairdone?
Hmm.. how done is done... I cut my hair every 2 months... The burden of having short hair.. It constantly needs maintenance..

14.Favourite Perfume?
Dun haf one...

15.Ever been to a spa?
Once

16.How often do you go get a massage?
Very rarely..

17.do you belong to a gym?
True Fitness

18.Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
Johnny Depp

19.Heels or Sneakers?
Both.. depending on what I wear...

20.Smoothies or Latte?
Smoothies

21.If you won $1000 would you spend itall on clothes, makeup and beautytreatments?
Haha!! Yes... but add a nice meal to that list...

22.Did you think that Clueless &Legally Blonde were good movies?
Legally Blonde - Yes,Clueless - No

23.Do you read "Chick-Lit"?
No. I just read whatever my sis has...

24.Do you like Glitter?
The movie? NO!!! If it is literally glitter then on occasions...

25.who do you think is the moststylish female Celebrity?
Charlize Theron

26.what is your favourite PreciousStone?
Diamonds are a girls' best friend... And next up would be Opal.. my birthstone...

27.do you own a tiny tiny doggie?
Nope.. would love a Shih Tzu but my mum has absolutely forbidden it.. :(

28.What color is your hair?
Dark brown streaked with red...

29. Eyeliner or Mascara?
Both...

30.Do you wear false lashes?
Nope...

31.Do you pluck/wax your eyebrows?
Pluck... Ouch!!

32.do you go on Sunbeds?
Nope... I just go to Pekan.. FOC

33.do you cut your own hair?
Nope.. but my dad did cut my hair when I was real young....

34.do you make your own clothes?
I alter them if need be...

35.do you like having your picture taken?
Yups... I am addicted..hehe!!

36.when you were a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was an ambitious kid... The future occupation column was always... Engineer, Lawyer, Architect or Accountant...

DO YOU OWN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

37.A piece of Jewellry from Tiffany
Yes I do... surprising but true...

38.An Ipod
No...

39.a Cellphone
Yes

40.Hipster Jeans
Yes

41.more than 3 sets of matchingunderwear
Yes

42.a Gucci bag
Nope... Got Couch though... does that count?

43.Louis Vuitton Luggage
Nope..

44.Designer sunglasses
Nope...

45.a sports car
How I wish I do...

46.'Mean Girls' on DVD
Nope..

47.Designer Cosmetics
Yes

48.Designer Perfume
Yes

49.A chihuahua
No..

50.a Diamond Ring
Yup..small one... rewarded myself with my first bonus...

51.Shoes with Heels higher than 4 inches
Exactly 4 is the max..

52.Flat Screen TV
Yes/No.. its my dad's...

53.A video games console
Nope...

54.a teddy bear
Loads and loads of them....

55.more than 5 different brands ofLipgloss
Hmm...never really counted.. maybe exactly 5...

56.Belly button piercing
Dad would disown me and mum would kill me...

57.A ball gown
Hmm... how fancy would a ballgown be? I have pretty fancy dresses...

58.A Tattoo
Read answer to question 56

59.more than 10 pairs of shoes
Yes..

60.more than 10 purses...
Whoa... this is way too serious... purses or handbags... purses no la..who ever makes the effort transfer all the stuff in their purse from one to another... Nothing else better to do ar?

2 comments:

mocha said...

fuiyooo.... high maintenance... hehehehe

Nihcia said...

hey... Not True!! hehe!!
Maybe a little la...
But able to self maintain... so okay la..