Thursday, August 9, 2007

Something Eww to share...hehe!!

Decided to post something eww today... haha!! I forgot to post my second experience on golf last weekend... Overall it was so so.. still same old same old performance.... But this time I was driving a bit straighter la.... But I still got a blister and at a different location... Now this is what I wanted to post about... hehe!! This is my blister when it first developed....

Not so obvious right? Well it was actually quite big... about a centimeter long... :( painful.... So I was patient for 3 days... let it dry up a bit and subside... Then I thought.. I had better peel it now so that it can fully dry-up and I can play again this weekend....

So I tore the blistered skin off... The skin underneath or more like flesh underneath was still a bit raw.. Probably a thin layer of new skin was forming... so I thought well.. okay.. its not too bad... But then something I didnt think would happen happened... :( While I was sleeping.. I dun know how I managed it but I stretched the area so much that the new skin burst open... Ouch!! yup.. it just split!! and now my poor blister looks like this.... Eww right? Looks like some diseased spot on my finger... and what is worse.. the split area is real painful... Owww... :( Because of this I am holding my finger out the whole time no matter what I am doing... So weird.. :( Hopefully it heals fast....

2 comments:

mocha said...

maybe u shud get gloves for both hands... hope it is healing soon...

Nihcia said...

This one was on the gloved hand... Maybe should find double padded ones... You know of any?

It is now healed but a bit scaly and hard.. eww...