Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy Sunday...

I had one of the busiest Sunday of the year last weekend.. it was back to back activities... right after a day of classes and yum cha session I was up bright and early at 0800 to meet up with my classmates for a day at Taman Cahaya Alam, Shah Alam... but of course breakfast is the most important meal of the day rite?


Then we were off...

We were planning to cycle but the queue was so long we gave up and went on to the Go Karting tracks in Shah Alam instead for a day of speed... :)




Warning!!!!

The rates....


The racers....

Me!!!

Then it was off for lunch... went on home to pick my sis up and headed for the Zara/Massimo Dutti warehouse sale... which was so not worth the effort.. nothing great to buy... then hopped over to the MPH warehouse sale... bought a Lonely Planet for my travel plans... :) Then went to catch a movie... "High School Musical 3"... haha!! how camp... but it was quite entertaining...

Phew... you would think that my day has ended but no... I had one more stop to go... Quattro... the new happening place in KL located in Avenue K... They have a cool theme of the 4 seasons... Summer is the Restaurant, Spring is the Lounge, Autumn the Club and Winter the Bar... I went to Autumn and Winter to check it out... was meeting up with some old buddies who used to be part of the Isuzu family... Sonia and Rachel/Nicole...

It was a fun nite.. have not been out clubbing for a really long time... it was just nice to hang out with frens... :) My day ended at 0200 and i only woke up at 1400 the next day... haha!!

3 comments:

mocha said...

ohhh... cool.... haha... how come some pics cant be viewed??

mocha said...

btw, lonely planet mana?? haha...

Nihcia said...

eh?? I can see all of them wor...

Europe on a ShoeString budget..

You wanna borrow?