Thursday, October 23, 2008

A year older and wiser...

Birthday just passed a couple of days ago...

Getting older by the day... haha!! nothing much happened except the usual take leave to lepak around... it's an annual practice.. dont want to be bother with work on my special day... hehe!!

Just wanted to say thank you to my family, friends and colleagues who wished me happy birthday.. evidently facebook is quite useful... haha!! thanks for the wishes, pressies, dinners and cake... :)

It was an uneventful day but nice all the same.. :) now I got a few more toys to add to my collection... Roly is on the bed, Pooh is on the chair and BigFoot is on the rack... :)

3 comments:

mocha said...

heppi bday... many many more to come.. hehe...

Nihcia said...

wah...a tad late here hor?
But then again u I got your wishes at midnite.. so it's all good..hehe!!

mocha said...

haha... delay ma... :P