Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My new toy!!!

Yaay!! got myself an early birthday gift from my sisters....

Check out my new toy!!!

It's a Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber Shot Camera phone with 5 Megapixel... !!!

Cool huh? and we got it on a steal coz my sis's contract with Singtel has ended and she is eligible to purchase a phone at a discounted price if she signs on for another contract... lucky me!! ;)

Still not sure which phone this is? It's the one on the huge billboard along LDP at Kelana Jaya that features James Bond...
The coolest thing is that when the camera is activated, the illumination is blue and the screen is touch screen!! hehe!!!

Like? Like? hehe!!! hehe!! Only thing I am worried about is potentially dropping it.. gone la sure if I drop it.... and being clumsy me..potential is high... haiz... Cross my fingers and wish for the best!!!

Lets also hope for more nice pressies... hehe!! :)

2 comments:

mocha said...

nice nice... hehehe... still wishing for my iphone...hahaha

Nihcia said...

hehe!! I also think nice..