Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Interesting Findings...

I finally downloaded the pictures from my phone so I am blogging the more interesting ones.... :)

Saw this parking spots at Cineleisure... yes yes.. I know they have been there for quite some time... Just think it is quite thoughtful of the management to allocate the parkings near the escalators for ladies driving alone... But then again... another thought crossed my mind... What happens if a male choses to ignore the painted sign and still park there? Will the management say "Off with their b**** and p****"? yikes... ouch!! hehe!!

Another interesting sign I saw was this sign below. It was stuck to the window of a car which was double parked in front of my office...

Now isnt this cute... haha!! considerate fella but farnie too!! I mean it was nice that he gave his number and told us where he was... but the offer to reimburse just tickles me... do you just call him and then tell him it's RM0.60 please if they are on Hotlink... or RM0.10 please if they are on U-Mobile coz they are per second charge instead of per minute charge? hehe!! funny... so cute!!

Now the next picture is daunting... it marks the end of my social life and the beginning of a life filled with highlighters and post it notes....

Hee Hee Hee... this is a picture of my classmate's textbook right before exams... Doesnt it look impressive.. so well marked... haha!! For that subject I was still at my cold start mode but the next subject my book looked exactly like that too!! hehe!!

Well til my next updates on things that I have seen.. :)

1 comment:

mocha said...

thats is definitely a pry mark and someone tried to intrude!! anyway, why that fella so silly wan!! by looking at the door's condition, i think he had put in quite a effort.... must be amateur la... not tht difficult to break into a car!!