Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tiramisu + family = One great night!

Was invited to a big family pot luck get together and since mum was not around, sis and I had to conjure up something to bring... so we decided to be vague about it (in case what I have planned didnt turn out right) and tell them we will be bringing dessers... better to keep it open ended.. :D haha!

Have always wanted to try my hand at making tiramisu so this was perfect timing! I have a large enough group to consume whatever I made (provided it was successful).. So after looking through the internet for a decent recipe and some added modifications to the recipe after the trial batch I did last week, we were good to go... the results?

Looks right....
With the cocoa dusted, it looks perfect! hehehe! If I may say so myself...

Verdict from the family? It was all nods and thumbs up!!! Yaaay!! It was a success... I am so happy... :D Even got 2 request for recipe...

The family gathering was really great... didnt expect to have such a big group of ppl... all 6 uncles and 3 aunties were there with their families and in-laws... even my cousin who was in New Zealand came back... It was really fun catching up with everyone... It is nice to know that eventhough we were all very different ppl with different personalities and views, but because we were cousins, we still always have a great time chatting and just catching up with what's the latest news with each other.. from a cousin getting a really hot girlfriend to another cousin waiting for her PMR results...

It was definitely good times....

No comments: