Monday, November 22, 2010

To what extent?

Wow! I was just delivered a shocker and am left pondering the question of "to what extent does one go to move on..?"

Is there truly a need to delete the past to move forward with someone new? I have always believed not but evidently not everyone concurs.. So how do you make out having a friendship with your ex being okay but when u get married then the ex must be axed our of your life as well? Delete fb fren, delete phone number, block all contact possible??!!!

Hmm.. As much as I would like to believe that I would know the person I used to date pretty well but I am beginning to think maybe not coz the person I knew treasured all forms of friendship.. But this person is now throwing away an 11 year friendship..

Of course I could look at it from a real negative point and say the wife did all that without his knowledge but is that really possible? Would someone be so oblivious to all the deletion and extermination of contact? I don't know.

All I can say is that I am feeling disturbed. Disturbed and disgusted actually. Where is the person I once knew? Or did that person ever exist in the first place..??

No comments: