Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My First Achievement for 2008

Check it out!!! Check it out!! Hahah!!! My first achievement of 2008!!! heheh!!!

My very own Goods Driving License (GDL)... hehe!! I am officially a lorry driver... haha!! you wouldnt have thought that it is something to be proud of right? But I am.... I even had to sit for an exam to get it... scored 46/50 for it... hehe!!! Yaay!! So now, I can drive this....

Plus other lorries of similar size... as long as the BDM is below 3000kgs... so watch out for the writings on the lorries's side.. if it says BDM with anything below 3000kgs... I can drive that!!! heheh!!!

One achievement down... plenty more to go!!! Here I come 2008!!! hehe!!!

9 comments:

mocha said...

wahhh...lihai ar... next time i know who to contact liao... when i need lorry to carry stuffs... hehe...

Nihcia said...

haha!! watch out for the validity period orr... haha!! just in case I forget to renew how?

mocha said...

easy to remember....xmas day... hehe... every xmas, u got extra work to do... renew license...

Nihcia said...

haha!! so you going to be my reminder la.. issit?

Loon said...

can do part time, drive lori sampah. 1st female lori sampah driver in msia! MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Nihcia said...

Aiyo... tak nak la sampah... nak pun bawak balak la... Gaya.... Must not forget the red flag at the back for extra long cargo!! haha!!!

CindySim said...

wah Ai Chin I didn't know need license to drive those... which means I can't simply drive lorry la... I thought one license can drive anything.

Loon said...

cindy: ur license also kopi-O one. how can get B ?? can't even naik bicycle!

Nihcia said...

Loon: haha!! I also no license B wor...

Cindy: Only need if the vehicle registered under a company and carrying good..