Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year.....!!!!!!

2008 is here!!! How time flies... another year has gone by and a new one has crept up upon us... This year brings much hope for better year... At least I have hopes...
My new year resolution? Hmmm.... actually I have not though about it.... So many things I am about to embarked on so I suppose my resolution is to do my best in everything that I endevour to do.... Planning to start my MBA course.... (hopefully this comes through... still searching for the right one... ) .... Planning to climb Mount KK (hopefully it doesnt clash with my MBA classes... )..... Planning to pick up rock climbing (went climbing in genting and thought it was fun.... ).... Planning to get a big bonus and increment (but this one out of my hands... boss needs to decide... ) ...... Planning to go to Taiwan.... (again hope it doenst clash with my classes.....and hopefully the plan before this comes true so that got money to go...) hahaha!! Looks like all my plans comes with clauses.... haha!!! hmmm....

Well lets sum it all as I am looking forward to 2008 and whatever it brings with it!!!

Wishing all my family and friends the very best of everything in 2008....

No comments: