Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Pressies....

Oooh.... time for me to open my pressies... This year not as many... but all the same I am happy...hehe!! especially happy that everyone liked the pressies that I gave.... hehe!!! Let me show you mine!!! :D

Now isn't he adorable..hehe!!
He is cute too!!! hehe!!!
Ooohh.... my very first Kipling bag... even got the gorilla that can suck his own thumb...;)
Pearls anyone?
Smoking chimney sweep... hehe!!He is actually an incense burner... place a burning incense in him and he will blow smoke out of him mouth!! hehe!! Cute hor? but then when too much smoke, some comes out its butt... oops... hehe!! Paiseh....
Not forgetting the black flying pig which I blogged about in my birthday pressie.. that one is actually a pre-christmas pressie... heheh!!! Anyway... it was a really nice christmas... :) Thank you everyone who wished me or gave me pressies... I am truly blessed.... :)

No comments: