Monday, December 24, 2007

All I want for Christmas.....

Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la laa...

Yaay!! It is christmas again... honestly this is my favourite season of the whole year... I dont know why but the christmas season just fills me up with joy.. when I go into a shopping mall.. I see the decorations and all the christmas goodies on sale.. it just puts a smile on my face... I really dont know why.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! hehe!!

I love shopping for christmas also... ppl think I am nuts but I like going around looking for things to buy for others... As much as I like receiving gifts... I enjoy giving them out as well... I truly believe that it is the season of giving... it doesnt have to be something big but then as long as it puts a smile on ppl's faces that is good enough...

Every christmas since midvalley has opened it's doors I have went there to take photos... Ya, a bit touristy but I cant help myself.. the decor is always so beautiful... I must commend the creative ppl behind such wonders... It is a work of art......
Me at midvalley... this years theme was based on fairies.... :)

This year... me and my sisters we contemplating putting of the christmas tree.. at first we didnt have much presents... coz we already bought for each other our presents much earlier on.. but then a few days back I got a nicely wrapped gift.. hmm.... hehe!! got something to put under the tree liao.. then I went shopping and since there was free gift wrapping service as well I decided to wrap everything I bought... My sister did the same and lo behold... we have presents to put under the tree... hehe!! so on Saturday we set our tree up.....

Our love christmas tree... packed full of decors and pressies....

Doesnt the presents look good? Well actually not all of them are ours... I spent the entire weekend and then some to make the boxes and wrap the gifts i bought for my frens... so as a pre-christmas blog I decided to showcase my work of arts... (hehe!! paiseh.. some so so only.. but still a lot of heart went into it....) I slept at 0330 for 2 consecutive days to finish all these up..amatuer at work ma... hehe!! so here goes.....

This one was fairly simple coz it came in a box....


This one also came in a box... but isnt all the bows pretty?


Now this one took a lot of effort.... who would think cardboard is so hard to cut and shape... workmaship was not so good on this one.. didnt have the right tools... but in the end it came out decent I suppose... even had a spray job to add sparkles... :)


Yeap... made this cylinder box myself... initially it was meant to me a simple square one but my sis asked why not try an cylinder one.. I was up to the challenge... hehe!! did quite a nice job too!! hehe!! The item sitting in it must be happy of it's new home... :)

Now this is the reason why I took so many days and night... from cutting the paper into size... folding them and joining them... this took way a lot of effort... every box consist of 6 pcs of paper... all precisely cut and folded to come out with the perfect triangle... :) I made one for every colleague... lucky there was only 40+... or else I would have died and my fingers would have gone to heaven... hehe!!
So all in all it was a production weekend.... :) Looking forward to tonight family dinner and christmas getogether with the rest of my colleagues!!! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

6 comments:

mocha said...

which is mine ar??? hahahahahaha... merry xmas yah... and heppi new year....

Nihcia said...

haha!! take a wild guess...
which one you like? ;)

Loon said...

u should see my xmas tree lah! urs ntg compare 2 mine! my xmas tree can siap pusing 360d

Nihcia said...

Fuiyoh... so serious meh?
Paiseh paiseh... next year I get bigger one ya..or else dun show ppl... haha!!

mocha said...

u really wanna see his tree ar?? haha... let me see if i haf the pic... slightly taller than beer can... hehe...

Nihcia said...

kua kua kua...haha!! show ler...