Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I need an idea... ASAP

Quick Quick!!! I need ideas... my partner for my annual dinner says our initial idea too tame... haha!! We wanted to go as a pair of little boy and girl... complete with overalls, lollipop and water bottle... but after our pasar malam session, he feeling intimidated... hey... RM1k in at stakes... the winner wins that amount for best dress... quick quick!!! Think of something that is a pair, easy to find the clothings for and out there enough to win!!!
We even have kungfu hustle's auntie with curlers in the hair wearing a night gown with a ciggaratte in the mouth... we need something majorly out there!!! haha!! All ideas are welcomed.... I have 3 more days only!!!!

2 comments:

mocha said...

hmmm... maybe try go check out those costume for rental shops... see wht is the most interesting u can get... rent for a day lor... if can win rm1000 its well worth it... haha..

Nihcia said...

going tonight.... but I am worried their men costume will be too big for me and their women ones will be too small for my partner...
then habis....