Friday, December 7, 2007

Tonight is the night....

Hehe!! Watch out for my next posting coz tonight is when I become a boy.... hehehe!! Wanna know how I would look.... I got something up my sleeves...
Cross fingers it will look good!!! hehe!! Yippie!!! It is going to be so much fun....

But then last night was a bit depressing...lari tpoic a bit but my car got kissed from the back... Some idiot could not break in time.. was too in a hurry to get himself to a karaoke session.... It is official... either I am jinxed or my car is... :( 3 sides have been knocked before in the span of 8 months... Front, Right Side and now Backside.... well... there is only one side left... Which is the Left Side... hopefully it doesnt get to that... :( Everyone better pray hard... I need to give my car a "Mandi Bunga" session already... Since I had my session and it still didnt help.... Now it is my little Tomato's turn.... poor babe.... So young and so jinxed....

2 comments:

mocha said...

mana update??? dun be lazy!! hahaha

Nihcia said...

Kesabaran itu separuh iman.. :P