Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tagged by Mocha...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Ah Tao..... (for donating 3 times to the same man in the pasar malam...)

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Stuck in jam.... (s**t! Late again)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Compiling my documents for SIRIM certification...

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Hmm...Loads of things and nothing at the same time... Go figure...

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
'Hak Sei Ngor" (Leonard was saying an Ipod Nano 1G was selling at RM150... turns out if was not an Apple Ipod Nano but an MP4 Ipod Nano... haha!!)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
First I has my chinese medicine (God awful tasting bitter POS.... whoever who conconcted that stuff wanted me to suffer...), Then had milk.... then water... then Neslo...

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I dont use a hairbrush... My comb is blue...

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Erm... Does giving Ang Pao for a wedding I cant attend count?

9. Where were you last night?
Pasar Malam... helping my colleagues shop foor women's clothing... haha!! All shy want to ask price... So I pretended as if i needed an XXL size...

10. What color is your front door?
Dark Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet... or an Ikea bottle in my room...

12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny.... with a bit of clouds...

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Hmmm.... tough one.... I got so many I like.... Jamoca Almond Fudge, Belgian Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Raspberry Cheesecake, All sorbets.... the list goes on...

14. What excites you?
Washboard Abs... So sad that they are so hard to come by... haha!!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope.. Just did a couple of weeks back...

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Unfortunately yes... :( Just over the hill...

17. Do you talk a lot?
Nonstop.... I just go on and on and on... even to ppl I dont know!!!

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope...

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Haha!! Steven Kok (papan lapis....) and my cousin Steven Chua....

20. Do you make up your own words?
But of course....

21. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes... depending on who it is....

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Amy, Andrew, and all the Ahs out there...

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Cant thing of a fren that starts with the letter K... I have a cousin named Karyn if that counts..

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Leonard... with his fantastic news on the cheap buy for Ipod Nano... haha!!

25. What does the last text message you received say?
I got the 4G Apple Ipod with blue cover. When you want it? (to all who is reading... you better cross you fingers i get this for my lucky draw or the Sony Cybershot..... hehe!!)

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope....i chew ice too!!

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope....

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
The ATM machine.... then to ACM Batu Caves for my inspection....

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
The idiot who rammed into my car and didnt even have the decency to give him name...

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast... a huge tub of porridge my colleague bought for me... God..it took me a couple of hours to finish... haha!!

31. Will you get married in the future?
Maybe yes, maybe no.... we shall see....

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Star Dust....

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like most ppl... the people I hate would be a shorter list... :)

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night... washed the cup containing the God awful chinese medicine... Yucks!!!

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nope...

36. Did you cry today?
Nope... been a good girl... held all my tears at bay... hehe!!

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Coz Mocha tagged me...

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Hmmm... dont think many ppl read... not even 5 that I know of... Let's see: Wai Ji, Dino, Elaine... and the other 2 would be you and you who are reading this now and not one of the 3 names la... ;)

Have fun!!!

No comments: