Monday, December 10, 2007

Mismatch 7 Dec '07

Here we go!!! the posting you have all been waiting for... hhahaha!! the pictures are hilarious... but I cant post them all on coz I think some of the guys(gals) will get angry.. but i could described them to you....

But first.... I am sure everyone wants to know what I went as right? Well, me and my partner after much consideration decided to go as a pair of primary school kids... hehe!! cute leh... then we started planning how to look the part....
First...
Pinafore - checked
Girl's shirt - checked
Boy's shorts - checked
Boy's Shirt - checked
hmm.... what else....?
Ah... Water bottle - checked (one blue and one pink, both filled with ribena for effect... hehe!!)
Next.... hairband for my partner - checked
Lollipop to hold in hand - checked
Backpack for me - checked
Finally... dark rimmed glasses for me - check!!
hehe!! okay... we are all ready to go.... guess how we look like..??

haha!! Dont I look dorky... hehe!! but cute all the same right? one more?


Hehe!! the lollipop looks cute huh? So do I look like a boy? Does my partner look like a girl? hahaah!! Not really huh? But we had loads of fun....


Now to tell you the interesting bits.... We have one guy is a bikini with a shower robe over it and a shower cap who kept on pretending that he was showering with this shower loofa... haha!! so farnie.... Of course he revealed the bikini at one point of the night... then we had another who was in a pareo with just a shawl wrapped around his chest area (yes he wore a bra) and showed off his belly and hairy armpits... not forgetting he wore fishnets.... hahha!!! and whoa...we had one in a sun dress also with a bra and 2 oranges as breast.. now that was hilarious... hahaha!!! oohh..we even had one in lingerie.... haha!!! but the most unexpected and most chunted girl of them all in none other than my MD who can in a white dress with a pink wig, shades, handbag and heels to match... my Gosh... he looked gorgeous... of course my boss was not too bad also with his painted toe nails in heels, and wig... all the guys were in their make-up best... hahah!! some was so disgusting looking you would puke!! too much armpit hair on display...haha!! yucks!!!

As for the girls... well they were not so creative.... mostly just came with pants, shirts, ties and maybe to add tthe bit of macho-ness had some moustache or goatee... haha!! but the guys were in the spotlight.... they really just went all out...

Now which part of her looks like a guy? hahah!! except the chuen look la... kakaka!!! suppose to be hip hop kinda guy wor.... the breast gave her away... haha!!

But you know what? I was sad... really disappointed... I got Worst Dressed award... so not right huh? Even if I didnt win also I dont think I deserved to lose since there were girls who didnt even bother to dress up... same goes for the guy's Worst Dress award... the guy with the bikini and bath robe got it... unfair huh? Think the judges didnt really knew the guidelines or definition of best and worst dress for this theme... Maybe they got it their other way around... but anyway... shall not complain further.. at least my group won 2nd for the group performance... heheh!! got RM700 cash to split 5 ways... yippee... all investment got covered... haha!! :D

All in all it was really fun!! We danced the night away til past midnight... ;)
Shall be looking forward to next year's theme... only God knows what they will think of this time round...

I am so tempted to post those pix... but other ppl's pride is as stake.. so better not.. :(

4 comments:

mocha said...

worse dress??? hahaha... hmmm... how
can one end up to be worse dressed when they cross dress?? everyone shud be worse dress!! hahaha... if u look good then not natural liao... hahaha

Nihcia said...

haha!! good reasoning... maybe coz I look too good that is why worse dress lor...

Loon said...

ohhhhhh this is u kah! hahahahaha
how's life?

Nihcia said...

haha!! This is me in costume.. ;)
Life is good.. wacky at the moment.. hehe!!