Monday, June 9, 2008

3 Days and counting....

The day is drawing near when I shall conquer the Kinabalu mountain...

All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go,
I'm standing here,
Outside your door....

hehe!! I packed both my bag pack and my luggage bag already... the backpack is so stuff you can hardly put your hand in...

Blanket - checked
Pants - checked
T-shirt - checked
Hydration pack - checked
Towel - checked
Hand towels - checked
Toiletries - checked
Poncho - checked
Candy bars - checked
Beanie - checked
Scarf - checked
Plastic bags - checked
Sandals - checked
Wet tissues - checked
Jacket - checked with Ming... hehe!!
Gloves - also checked with Ming...
Head torch - checked with Ming as well...
Tripod - checked but not into my bag... haha!!

Anything I left out? quick quick..better remind me... I remember my toothbrush too!! ;)

I am getting excited...haha!! Yaay!!!

2 comments:

Ken said...

hey, have a great and safe trip. Enjoy yourself, i'm planning to go too some time next year with my friends. pack your tooth paste too no point bring your tooth brush but no tooth paste ;)

Nihcia said...

haha!! Yes yes.. toothpaste packed together with toiletries... :)
Thanks for the wishes...