Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 3 working year anniversary....

Last Sunday, 1 June 2008 marks my 3rd year in Isuzu... although it may not sound as much to many but to me it is quite an achievement.... this is my longest lasting job. not that I job hop very often but the last one was almost 2 years only... Had dinner with Ang from IT who also joined at the same time.... we vowed that as long as we stay in Isuzu, we will continue to celebrate this date together... :) Let's see how many more is there...
As a total, I have worked for 5 years and 2 months... haiz... another 31 years and 4 months to go.. aiks!! so long more... :( waah... the government has gotta stop extending the retirement age... haha!! or else I got more years to work...
I have never foreseen myself not working til retirement... dunno why... time to really consider what else I can do ler... haha!!
Well, wish me luck!!!

No comments: